Welcome to the SCAD/DCS Program
The SCAD/DCS (Support for Computing in Academic Departments/Department Computing Support) program is the frontline support and maintenance for desktop hardware and software systems at Princeton University.
Daren Hubbard, the top-ranking information technology administrator at the Georgia Institute of Technology, will become Princeton’s vice president for information technology and chief information officer on Jan. 3, 2024. He will succeed James “Jay” Dominick, who has served in this role since 2012.
Princeton will join an expanding global research testbed, FABRIC, to help shape future generations of computer networks.
The legacy SN@P redirect will be deactivated on October 25, 2023. Users relying on old SN@P bookmarks may see an error message.
- SCAD/DCS program questions, comments, and future meeting agendas: Kate Mullins
- Listserv Communications and SCAD/DCS website: Milan Stanic
- Onboarding, training, or temporary backup: Joe DeLucia
- Temporary IT staffing needs: John Milnes
- Hiring a new IT position for your department: Jessica Jenks
- Escalation of an outstanding incident or request: Jason Turner